- Removing superficial dead skin cells
- Dry rough hands
- Softening skin
- Deeply moisturising the skin with nourishing oils
- 100% natural
DirectionsPlace a heaped teaspoonful of the salt with some oil and scrub the hands with the desired pressure concentrating on all areas of the hands. Scrub the hands for a good minute and then wash off with warm water. Pat dry
- Australian Organic Sea Salt - Sourced naturally from the Australian sea bed without any harm to marine life. A pure form of salt with natural minerals that help to detoxify the skin or body
- Grapeseed Oil - A very light oil that penetrates well into the skin leaving it feeling ‘silky and dry’, occlusive, emollient, low allergy, soothing and calming.
- Macadamia Oil - High anti-oxidant content. It is also a very light emollient and good for dry or ageing skin. Excellent spreadability, lubrication and penetration properties leaving the skin smooth, non-greasy, softened, rejuvenated and revitalised. Slight sunscreen effect.
- Avocado Oil - A moisturising and nourishing oil with superior skin penetration. Rich in vitamin A, C, D, E, proteins and fatty acids. Softens and protects with cell regenerative properties
- Cottonseed Oil
- Rice Bran Oil - Known for its mild and softening properties on the skin. A good source of omega 6 essential fatty acid and various antioxidants that have benefits for human health. Rice bran oil applied to the skin fosters surface microcirculation and skin metabolism, providing protection against premature aging. It influences oil secretion, absorbs UV rays and helps prevent oxidation and is well known for its considerable nourishing properties and so is often used in anti-aging blends and products. Rice bran oil is a very versatile oil. It is excellent for dry, sensitive skin and newly created skin such as baby skin but also for mature skin because of the oil’s high antioxidant content. Used in blends that treat all kinds of skin irritations and itchiness.
- Carrot Seed Oil - Anti-oxidant properties, contains beta-carotene, A, E which is good for dry cracked skin, balances moisture and conditions hair, as well as improving skin tone
- Kukui Nut Oil - Is a great moisturiser which quickly penetrates the skin leaving a silky-smooth non-greasy feeling. It is often used for dry or damaged skin, immediately relieving symptoms because of its quick absorption into the skin. It can leave even the roughest and driest skin feeling smooth, soft, and hydrated. Kukui nut oil contains Vitamins A, C, and E, providing anti-oxidants that help to protect the skin. This unique oil is able to penetrate into the deepest skin layers, while creating a protective shield that locks in moisture. Kukui nut oil is great for those with sensitive skin
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant properties trapping free radicals that cause skin damage and pre-mature ageing.
- Lemon - Anti-septic, astringent, wound-healing and mild circulatory properties, cleansing, refreshing, dissolves sebum, good for oily congested skin
- Lime - Astringent and toning action to help clear oily skin and or acne prone skin
- Juniperberry - Good for muscle aches, purifying, detoxifying, relaxing, refreshing, and restoring well being
- Grapefruit White - Refreshing, uplifting, cleansing and antiseptic
- Frankincense - Regenerative and healing, improves tone of mature and damaged skin, improves broken capillaries, reduces scarring and oil production
- Spearmint - Calming, refreshing and soothing
- Peppermint - Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and pain relieving
|Jo & Terry|
It not often we leave feedbacks or reviews, but we tried this product given to us as a house moving gift. Both myself and my husband have used this product as we are both keen gardeners, and I have to say it smells great and left the hands so soft and hydrated!! There's loads of it too which will keep us going for a while!!
Thanks Australian Botanics