- Damaged skin
- Wrinkled skin
- Dry hands
DirectionsMassage a small amount of the cream into the hands when required
- Rice Bran Oil - Known for its mild and softening properties on the skin. A good source of omega 6 essential fatty acid and various antioxidants that have benefits for human health. Rice bran oil applied to the skin fosters surface microcirculation and skin metabolism, providing protection against premature aging. It influences oil secretion, absorbs UV rays and helps prevent oxidation and is well known for its considerable nourishing properties and so is often used in anti-aging blends and products. Rice bran oil is a very versatile oil. It is excellent for dry, sensitive skin and newly created skin such as baby skin but also for mature skin because of the oil’s high antioxidant content. Used in blends that treat all kinds of skin irritations and itchiness.
- Calendula Oil - Calendula oil has antiseptic, healing, soothing, refreshing, and anti-inflammatory properties. It also acts as emollient, wound healer, and has anti-itch and skin protecting properties
- Australian Organic White Clay - A fine white clay recommended for sensitive skin. Helps to detoxify by drawing out free radicals and trapping them within the clay
- Glycerine - Humectant, used to bind water to the skin, hydrating and moisturising the skin
- Shea Butter - obtained from the Shea fruit kernel, shea butter is an excellent emollient and highly protective against harsh weather conditions. It contains vitamins A and E, has anti-inflammatory properties and some natural UV protection. Shea butter is very hydrating and soothing, leaving the skin soft and supple. It also stimulates the circulation in the skin, as well as repairing and re-oxygenating the skin
- Vitamin A - Stimulates collagen growth and reproduction of the skin, anti-wrinkle properties.
- Vitamin E - Anti-oxidant properties trapping free radicals that cause skin damage and pre-mature ageing.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 - Deeply penetrating and providing lasting moisture in the skin or hair, stimulates epithelisation (growth), aides wound healing, anti-inflammatory and prevents damage.
- Rosewood - Helps clear skin, soothing, enhances skin elasticity.
- Frankincense - Regenerative and healing, improves tone of mature and damaged skin, improves broken capillaries, reduces scarring and oil production
- Petitgrain - Clears up greasy skin, helps with acne, excessive perspiration and tones the skin.
- Lime - Astringent and toning action to help clear oily skin and or acne prone skin
- Vetiver - Has a stimulating effect on the circulation, wound healing, good for treating acne, oily skin, and devitalised skin.
Do you do Australian native essential oil hand creams?