- Purifying the skin, toning it and making it feel refreshed
- Australian mint bush kills any facial germs
- A low concentration of lactic acid helps to exfoliate the skin
DirectionsApply a small amount of the toner onto a piece of cotton wool and apply to the whole face. Allow the toner to evaporate naturally allowing the skin to cool, tone and feel refreshed
- Australian Mint Bush - The Australian mint bush has antibacterial, antifungal properties. The plant is rich in volatile oils, including menthol and cineole. The leaves are antibacterial, antifungal and carminative. The Australian aborigines have used the leaves in an infusion for relief of headaches and colds. The small mint flavoured leaves are also used for culinary purposes and for potpourris
- Witch Hazel - Witch Hazel is used as an astringent with softening properties and is also used as an anti-couperose. Useful in toners, aftershaves and face masks.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 - Deeply penetrating and providing lasting moisture in the skin or hair, stimulates epithelisation (growth), aides wound healing, anti-inflammatory and prevents damage.
- Ginger - Ginger has stimulating properties and is soothing
- Menthol - Menthol is an organic compound naturally occurring in mint plants. Most of menthols uses are related to its stimulation of the skin's cold receptors. This property makes menthol produce a cooling effect when inhaled or applied to the skin.
- Lactic Acid - An alpha hydroxy acid used in rejuvenation products and is considered to be a gentle yet very effective anti-aging treatment. Derived from milk, lactic acid is well known for not only its skin hydrating properties but as one of the gentler AHA exfoliant.
- Phenoxyethanol - Phenoxyethanol is an excellent alternative to the standard, potentially harmful formaldehyde-releasing preservative. Paraben and formaldehyde free cosmetic preservative with an excellent low toxicity profile, and non-sensitizing, an aromatic ether sometimes referred to as Rose Ether. It is a good general bactericide (most active against gram negative bacteria) but a weak fungicide and is generally used in combination with other preservatives such as potassium sorbate to give it a more efficient coverage.
refreshing and gentle
love using it!!