DirectionsUse as a soap bar when washing with warm water
- Avocado Oil - A moisturising and nourishing oil with superior skin penetration. Rich in vitamin A, C, D, E, proteins and fatty acids. Softens and protects with cell regenerative properties
- Jojoba Oil - From Australia in it's purest form. Jojoba oil is hypo-allergenic, non-greasy natural oil, resembles human sebum thus absorbed well, highly moisturising and protecting, helps to balance sebum production, and dissolves clogged pored. Great for combination skin, oily or problem skin
- Macadamia Oil - High anti-oxidant content. It is also a very light emollient and good for dry or ageing skin. Excellent spreadability, lubrication and penetration properties leaving the skin smooth, non-greasy, softened, rejuvenated and revitalised. Slight sunscreen effect.
- Shea Butter - obtained from the Shea fruit kernel, shea butter is an excellent emollient and highly protective against harsh weather conditions. It contains vitamins A and E, has anti-inflammatory properties and some natural UV protection. Shea butter is very hydrating and soothing, leaving the skin soft and supple. It also stimulates the circulation in the skin, as well as repairing and re-oxygenating the skin
- Australian Organic Golden Yellow Clay - Improves the condition of devitalised and tired-looking skin with its tonic effects. Suitable for all skin types
- Australian Eucalyptus
- Australian Lemon Myrtle - Contains vitamin C and has antiseptic, astringent, soothing and healing properties. Used on blemished sensitive skin. Stimulates micro-circulation in the skin and helps to balance and control oily skin.
- Rosalina - Good antiseptic and anti-infectious properties.
- Glycerine - Humectant, used to bind water to the skin, hydrating and moisturising the skin